- Importance of initial conditions in the polarization of complex networks, Snehal M. Shekatkar and Sukratu Barve (2018).
- "Shifts of the prime divisor function of Alladi and Erdos", SM Shekatkar, Tian An Wong (2017).
- "Detecting abnormality in heart dynamics from multifractal analysis of ECG signals", Shekatkar et al (2017).
- "Unexpected biases in prime factorizations and Liouville functions for arithmetic progressions", Peter Humphries, Snehal M. Shekatkar, and Tian An Wong. (2017).
- "A random interacting network model for complex networks" Goswami et al (2015).
- "Complex networks with scale-free nature and hierarchical modularity", Snehal M. Shekatkar and G. Ambika (2015).
- "Divisibility patterns of natural numbers as a complex network", Snehal M. Shekatkar, Chandrasheel Bhagwat and G. Ambika and (2015).
- Novel coupling scheme to control dynamics of coupled discrete systems, Snehal M. Shekatkar, G. Ambika (2015).
- "The sum of the r'th roots of first n natural numbers and new formula for factorial", Snehal Shekatkar (2012).